THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY IQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
‘You’ means the applicant for a tenancy for the 2021/22 academic year.
‘Booking’ means a completed booking for the 2021/22 academic year which requires You to sign a tenancy agreement with iQ which is accepted, pay a booking fee (if applicable) and for all guarantor documentation to be provided and accepted.
‘HEI’ means a Higher Education Institution, including Universities.
‘iQ Group’ means IQSA Holdco Limited and its subsidiaries.
‘iQ Property’ means a property managed by IQSA Services Limited.
‘Offer’ means this Coming back to iQ cashback incentive offer.
‘Promotional Code’ means the unique code used at the point of booking to validate an iQ Offer.
‘Resident’ means an individual who has previously lived in an iQ property for the 2019/20 academic year but does not have a booking at an iQ Property for the 2020/21 academic year.
‘Tenancy Takeovers’ means where another resident takes over the Tenancy Agreement in the event You cancel your booking with Us.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as property managers on behalf of the iQ Group.
Terms of offer:
To qualify for the Offer, you must:
- Have lived at an iQ property in the 2019/20 academic year but not for the 2020/21 academic year;
- Book a room at an iQ Property for the 2021/22 academic year; and
- Check into that room for the 2021/22 academic year.
- You must log in to the iQ Portal using the same email address as used for your 2019/20 academic year booking to create your 2021/22 booking.
If you do not meet the above conditions by 1 November 2021, you will not be eligible for the Offer.
- This Offer can be applied in conjunction with Refer a Friend (RAF) promotions. You will still be required to enter a valid RAF promo code at the time of booking alongside the resident booking code. See Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer is only applicable to You as the Resident and is non-transferable. In cases where a room is booked with dual occupancy, only the lead booker is eligible for the Offer.
- If you request to be released from your tenancy agreement and we accept such request (“Tenancy Release”), we reserve the right to rescind this cashback offer and/or deduct the value of any cashback payment received from any Tenancy Release related refund.
- The Offer is issued on a per property basis and is not transferable between iQ Properties.
- Cashback payment will be made in the form of a pre-paid payment card, no later than 31st December 2021, or at a subsequent later date if for operational reasons we have not been able to facilitate dispatch of the pre-paid payment cards to those qualifying. If this is the case, we will notify you no later than 31st December 2021 with an estimate of the revised date of despatch. We reserve the right to pay by alternative methods. Any alternative payment method requests will not be granted.
- The decision to make any cashback payment in conjunction with this Offer is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the Offer for another with different terms at any time and without notice during this promotion.
- The Offer does not apply to Tenancy Takeovers.
- Use of any voucher or pre-paid payment card is subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher or card issuer. IQSA Services Limited will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of participating in this incentive.
- This Offer is not available to IQSA Services Limited employees.
- You must have booked a room for a minimum of 34 weeks starting before January 2022 for the 2021/22 academic year at an iQ Property in order to qualify for this Offer, unless stated otherwise.
- You will not be eligible for this promotion if you have booked your accommodation at iQ in the 2019/20 academic year or the 2021/22 academic year through an HEI (including via a referral) or have not entered into a Tenancy Agreement directly with iQ (for the avoidance of doubt this includes any circumstances where an HEI or any other third party has acted as an agent of iQ).
- You must enter a valid resident booking promotional code in the applicable field at the time of completing Your 2021/22 academic year booking. Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Bookings made without a valid promotional code will not be eligible to receive benefits of the Offer. Note: some offers only apply to bookings with specific tenancy lengths, room types or university attended. Refer to the offers here for more detail.
- You will be eligible for the Offer when the following conditions are met:
(a) You have paid all rent instalments due you do not owe us any other fees as at 1 November 2021; or
(b) You have paid your rent in full for the entire year and you do not owe us any other fees as at 1 November 2021.