2022/23 Returning Bookers - Up to £750 Limited Availability Cashback at Selected London Properties Campaign
Terms and Conditions
THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY IQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
‘2020/2021 Resident’ means an individual who lived in an iQ Property during the 2020/2021 academic year.
‘Cashback’ means a monetary reward for making a Booking with an iQ Group entity at an iQ Property for the 2022/23 academic year to be paid to Returning Bookers pursuant to the terms and conditions below.
‘Booking’ means a completed booking for the 2022/23 academic year which requires You to sign a tenancy agreement with an iQ Group entity which is accepted, pay a booking fee (if applicable) and for all guarantor documentation to be provided and accepted.
‘HEI’ means a higher education institution, including universities.
‘iQ Group’ means the Property Manager and any person which is from time to time a subsidiary undertaking of the Property Manager, a parent undertaking of the Property Manager and any other subsidiary undertaking of such parent undertaking.
‘iQ Property’ means iQ City, iQ Highbury, iQ Shoreditch, iQ Sterling Court, iQ Tufnell House and iQ Will Wyatt Court.
‘Offer’ means a Cashback offer made to Returning Booker(s) during the Offer Period.
‘Offer Period’ means a period commencing on 21 April 2022 and expiring on:
(a) 26 May 2022; or
(b) an earlier date that We may in our absolute discretion determine.
‘Promotional Code’ means the unique code used at the point of booking to validate the Offer.
‘Returning Booker’ means, subject to Clause 2, a 2020/2021 Resident that has:
(a) completed a Booking;
(b) checked into their room for the 2022/23 academic year; and
(c) booked a minimum of 34 weeks starting before January 2023 with an iQ Property, unless stated otherwise.
‘Tenancy Takeovers’ means where We agree to release You from Your tenancy agreement and another person has agreed to assume the responsibility of Your tenancy agreement.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ or ‘Property Manager’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as property manager on behalf of the iQ Group.
‘You’ means the applicant for a tenancy for the 2022/23 academic year.
Cashback terms of offer
- To be eligible for this Offer, You must be a Returning Booker.
- You will not be eligible for this Offer if You have booked Your accommodation through an HEI (including via a referral agreement) or have not entered into a tenancy agreement directly with an iQ Group entity (for the avoidance of doubt this includes any circumstances where an HEI or any other third party has acted as an agent of an iQ Group entity).
- You must enter a valid Promotional Code in the applicable field at the time of completing Your Booking. Promotional Codes cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Bookings made without a valid Promotional Code will not be eligible for the Offer. Note: some Offers only apply to bookings with specific tenancy lengths, room types or university attended.
- You will be eligible for the Offer when the following conditions are met:
(a) You have paid all rent instalments due as of 1 November 2022 and you do not owe the iQ Group any other fees; or
(b) You have paid your rent in full for the entire year.
If you do not meet the above conditions by 1 November 2022, you will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer will be open for the duration of the Offer Period only.
- This Offer can be applied in conjunction with Refer a Friend (‘RAF’) promotions. You will still be required to enter a valid RAF promo code at the time of booking alongside the new booker code. See Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer is only applicable to You and is non-transferable. In cases where a room is booked with dual occupancy, only the lead booker is eligible for the Offer (provided always that they qualify as a Returning Booker and meet the eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions).
- If You request to be released from Your tenancy agreement and We accept such request (‘Tenancy Release’), We reserve the right to rescind the Offer and/or deduct the value of any Cashback payment received from any Tenancy Release related refund.
- The Offer is issued on a per property basis and is not transferable between iQ Properties.
- Cashback payment will be made in the form of a pre-paid payment card, no later than 31st December 2022, subject to Clauses 12, 14 and 15.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to revise the date that the Cashback payment is made provided that We notify Returning Bookers of the revised date of payment by no later than 31st December 2022 with an estimate of the revised date of dispatch. We reserve the right to pay by alternative methods. Any alternative payment method requests will not be granted.
- Pre-paid payment card will only be valid for a year from dispatch. The expiration date can be found on the pre-paid payment card once received.
- The decision to make Cashback payments pursuant to the Offer is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
- The Offer is subject to availability and We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to withdraw, modify or substitute the Offer for another with different terms at any time and without notice during this promotion.
- Offers do not apply to Tenancy Takeovers.
- Use of any voucher or pre-paid payment card is subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher or card issuer. IQSA Services Limited will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of participating in this incentive.
- The Offer is not available to IQSA Services Limited employees.