1. Entry is open to iQ Student Accommodation residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of iQ Student Accommodation, or any of their subsidiaries, advisers, suppliers, agents and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion.
2. Entries to the competition should be made through our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts using the hashtag #iQStudentCrib. Any entries not made using the hashtag or which are incomplete, illegible or defaced may be rejected.
3. By submitting your pictures you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. iQ Student Accommodation shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition. No receipt or acknowledgement will be issued in respect of submitted entries.
4. The competition begins on Wednesday 15th March 2017 at 4:30pm (“the Opening Date”) and runs until Friday 31st March 2017 at 11:59pm (“the Closing Date”). Entries to the competition must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on Wednesday 1st March 2017.
5. The prize for this competition is £100 in Love2shop vouchers.
6. The winner will be the entrant who in the sole opinion of the judges submit the best photographs representative of the competition. The winner must be a resident of iQ Student Accommodation at the date the competition closes.
7. By entering the competition, you agree that copyright of entries belongs to IQSA Services Limited who will have an unrestricted right to use your work without payment of fees.
8. The winner will be notified on Wednesday 5th April.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner at their iQ Student Accommodation residential address within 30 days of the closing date.
10. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities.
11. The Promoter of the competition is IQSA Services Limited. The judges’ decision.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
13. Entery into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Submitting an entry will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. IQSA Services Limited reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
IQSA Services Limited will only use your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. All personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.