THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY iQ SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMDATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
Referrer – means the person introducing a friend or individual who subsequently makes a booking.
Referred Resident – means the person who is introduced by the Referrer who goes on to make a booking.
The properties in this promotion are:
• iQ Arkwright House
• The offer is time bound and has limited availability and only applies to the 2017/18 academic year at the promoted properties. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer before the end date if all allocated rooms are subject to a confirmed booking.
• This offer is only available for new bookings.
• This offer is not applicable for those coming through referrals.
• The refer a friend incentive promotion excludes referral of any residents who have already made a booking for the 2017/18 year.
• The promotion is not open to employees of IQSA Services Ltd or their families.
• The referral fee will be payable in the form of a pre-paid credit card. No cash amount will be paid.
• The value of credit on pre-paid cash cards for the refer a friend offer is £150 for both the Referrer and the Referred Resident.
• This offer is only available from 12th September 2017 to 24th September 2017.
• The referral fee will be payable to the Referrer as well as the Referred Resident
• The pre-paid credit card will be issued once the referred resident has moved into their accommodation and has paid all fees due for the first rental period (term) or for the entire year.
• The Referred Resident must also have completed and signed an appropriate tenancy agreement.
• To be eligible a Referral Form must be completed at the community or submitted to the Community Manager by Email or post prior to the referred friend completing an Online booking or a booking at the preferred community. Referral forms received or completed after the booking will be ineligible for this scheme.
• Completion of a Referral Form does not constitute or imply the creation of a contract between any of the parties.
• Use of the card is subject to the terms and conditions of its issue and iQ Services will not be liable for loss or damage or any liability arising from such use.
• The decision to issue a pre-paid credit card is at the absolute discretion of iQ Services Ltd and no correspondence will be entered.