Our 12 Days of Christmas competition is well underway and we had lots of great entries for Day 1.
To get everyone in the festive spirit our first theme was 'Your Favourite Christmas Tradition'.
And the winners are...
- Lauren Thirsk, iQ Aspley House - 'Bringing our favourite Christmas traditions to Aspley.'
- Feng Min Yao, iQ Fenton House - 'Sending Christmas cards to each other.'
- Kaitlyn Glenn, iQ Grosvenor House - 'Christmassy dog walks in the snow.'
- Teodora Ciocan, iQ Kingston - 'Curling up on my bed and munching on Scottish shortbread biscuits or satsumas while reading a festive book.'
- Stavros Gkersanis, iQ Leeds - 'Admiring the Christmas tree at university #bacon_monument'
- Danai Varnava, iQ Magenta House - 'Sweet butter cookies, Kourapiedes, from my super fabulous friends house in Cyprus.'
- Zhou Jing , iQ Magenta House - 'Going ice skating.'
- Josh Pounder, iQ Pavilions - 'Sleep...'
- Mark Oregan, iQ Raffles House - 'Taking pictures in the cold, it's worth the sacrifice.'
- Jamie Robinson, iQ Student Quarter - 'Pigs in blankets.'
- Lauren Georgia, iQ Student Quarter - 'Bucks Fizz in the morning.'
- Luke Helm, iQ Student Quarter - 'A hot chocolate before bed on Christmas eve.'