At iQ Student Accommodation, we're very proud of our sites around the country. Every building is unique with its own special features and advantages. Today, we're shining a spotlight on iQ Hoxton in London and its fantastic outside space.
iQ Hoxton is located in the heart of trendy East London in Zone One. And unusually for student accommodation in the centre of London (where space is hard to come by!) it benefits from having a generous selection of outside space and balconies. The central paved courtyard is a lovely space to sit in for a breath of fresh air, and the beautiful roof terrace is a peaceful, sunny spot ideal for lazy summer afternoons.
On top of this, many of the bedrooms, shared kitchen areas and studio flats at iQ Hoxton benefit from having their own balconies - a fantastic feature that adds light and space to the rooms whilst giving you your own outside space you can simply step into. Perfect for a relaxed cup of tea in the morning or just some fresh air during a revision-break, iQ Hoxton's balconies are a rarity in busy, crowded London.
Which rooms have balconies?
- Silver En Suite - access to a balcony from the shared kitchen area
- Gold En Suite - private balcony accessed through bedroom
- Platinum En Suite - private balcony accessed through bedroom PLUS access to a balcony from the shared kitchen area
- Silver Studio - private juliette balcony accessed from studio
- Gold Studio Plus - large private balcony accessed from studio
- Platinum Studio Plus - large private balcony accessed from studio
- Platinum Studio - private juliette balcony accessed from studio
Tempted by the idea of having a balcony all to yourself? Get in touch with the team at iQ Hoxton today to arrange a viewing!