Booked in to stay with us in 2018/19? Need to move in a little earlier?
Add an extra pre-stay at selected iQ properties, and we’ll reward you with cashback.
Check to see if the property you will be moving to is listed below. If you book at least 4 extra weeks, or 6 in some cases, you’ll receive the equivalent of up to 3 weeks’ rent back later in the year. That’s something to look forward to...
|YOUR NEW iQ HOME||CASHBACK|
|City||Property||4 week stay||5 week stay||6+ week stay|
|Bangor||Ty Willis House||2 weeks||2.5 weeks||3 weeks|
|Bradford||Arkwright House||2 weeks||2.5 weeks||3 weeks|
|Glasgow||Elgin Place||n/a||n/a||3 weeks|
|Huddersfield||Aspley House||n/a||n/a||3 weeks|
|Liverpool||Great Newton House||2 weeks||2.5 weeks||3 weeks|
|London||Raffles House||n/a||n/a||3 weeks|
|Manchester||Wilmslow Park||2 weeks||2.5 weeks||3 weeks|
|Preston||Kopa||2 weeks||2.5 weeks||3 weeks|
|Salford||Student Quarter||2 weeks||2.5 weeks||3 weeks|
|Sheffield||Fenton House||n/a||n/a||3 weeks|
To book your pre-stay at any of these properties, please contact them directly (details are shown on their property page) or complete our summer enquiry form.
THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY IQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO SUMMER 2018 ONLY.
‘You’ means the applicant for a tenancy for summer 2018 and the academic year 2018/19 tenancy.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as property managers on behalf of the iQ Group.
‘New Booker/ New Booking’ means a booking for a room at a property within the IQSA group for summer 2018 and the academic year 2018/19 and who has not previously lived or currently living at an IQSA group property.
‘Offer’ means any combination of New Booker incentives.
‘Completed Tenancy Agreement’ means a Tenancy Agreement that has been signed by You the applicant and has been underwritten by a Guarantor who has successfully completed the Guarantor process.
TERMS OF OFFER:
This promotion is managed and operated by IQSA Services Limited, trading as iQ Student Accommodation, and applies to summer 2018 only.
1) You must have created a New Booking and not lived at any iQ property before.
2) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless explicitly stated. Offer codes for your 2018/19 academic year tenancy will still be valid.
3) The Offer is only applicable to the You as the New Booker and is non-transferable.
4) The Offer is only available to prospective students who are studying for a minimum of 21 hours a week for a full academic year in 2018/2019.
5) This Offer has limited availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
6) The Offer is not transferable across properties within the IQSA Group.
7) The Offer is subject to You remaining within the terms of Your tenancy agreements.
8) Applications need to be made directly with the relevant site.
9) Cashback will be supplied to the New Booker when You have paid your first and second instalment for your 2018/19 booking (or, if in Scotland, your first, second and third instalment), or paid in full for the entire year.
10) Payment will be made in the form of a voucher or pre-paid payment card, no later than 31st December 2018.
11) If for any reason, We agree to release You from your tenancy during the 2018/19 tenancy year, any calculation of monies owed by You under the terms of the tenancy will take into account any incentives paid.
12) The decision to pay the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
13) We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the Offer for another with different terms at any time and without notice during this promotion. Any such change would not affect any bookings already made under the current terms of the Offer.
14) Use of any voucher or pre-paid payment card is subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher-issuing organisation. IQSA Services Limited will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of participating in this incentive