London Summer Business Coordinator
London, iQ Shoreditch
Closed - Monday 16th March 2015
We are seeking to appoint a London Summer Business Coordinator to develop and implement the summer lettings strategy for iQ Shoreditch, iQ Hoxton and iQ Bloomsbury working with both the on-site team and central marketing team to complete sales, drive enquiries and viewings, match replacement tenants to help achieve income targets.
- Conduct viewings with potential students and external organisations.
- Manage the summer enquiry database ensuring all enquiries are followed up effectively and within prescribed time scales.
- To manage the process of matching replacement tenants with new bookings minimising void periods.
- Completion of site check in’s and check out inspections.
- Preparation of check in packs.
- Source external bookings through Language Schools, Universities, Internships, Websites.
- Co-ordination of cleaning and maintenance resources to ensure rooms are ready for check in’s.
- Liaising with site partners and updating platforms with current and projected availability.
- Reviewing rent levels as per demand and make recommendations for adjustments.
- Deliver all aspects of customer service in order to anticipate and exceed customer expectations.
b) Site Administration
- Taking payments through virtual terminal
- Compose weekly reports on lettings numbers, targets and availability
- Liaise with central marketing to ensure all online and promotional materials are up to date and sufficient.
c) Financial Administration
- To raise purchase orders in accordance with QX procedures.
- Review income levels against target on a weekly basis.
- To fully utilise the use of StarRez to manage operations and communication with students.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in postings, data entry and recording of notes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of working within a busy customer focused or service environment.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications, social networking and general use of IT.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise initiative.
- Ability to liaise and work in a professional manner with a wide range of people, departments and organisations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
A marketing related degree or HND would be preferred.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to:
Human Resources Department