THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY UK SERVICE EMPLOYMENT CO LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
You/Your means resident or applicant for the iQ Salford property under the terms of this offer.
We/Us/Our, means UK Service Employment Co Limited acting as the Landlord’s Managing Agent.
Terms of Offer
• The Offer ends at 11.55pm on the 24th May.
• This offer is only available for bookings at iQ Student Accommodation Salford and is not available to any other properties managed by Vero Group.
• All other conditions relating to your booking at iQ Student Accommodation are unaffected by this offer.
• Offer only valid when accurate promotional code is used, as stated on the marketing leaflet given at the Manchester Metropolitan University accommodation fair on Tuesday the 12th April 2016
• This offer will be capped to maximum of X bookings and no alternative offer or cash sum will be payable
• Applicants who have paid their booking fee and reserved a room at iQ Salford before the 24th May using the promotional code, will receive a ‘unirider’ annual bus pass valid from 1st September 2016 until 30th June 2017, provided for by Stagecoach for use on any Stagecoach or Magic busses in Greater Manchester. Please click here to see the areas valid for travel: https://maps-stagecoachbus.s3.amazonaws.com/MAN_Manchester_Megarider.pdf
• Users of the ‘unirider’ bus pass must comply with the Terms and Conditions of Stagecoach outlined below:
· Unlimited travel on Stagecoach and Magic buses in Greater Manchester
· Valid in areas of Cheshire. Derbyshire and Lancashire on services 202, 236, 237, 312, 358, 360, 635, 810
· Ticket valid from 1st September 2016 - 30th June 2017
· Student photo ID must be shown each time you use your ‘unirider’ pass.
· This ticket is not transferable and cannot be used by another person
· Failure to provide matching valid student photo ID will result in the confiscation of the ticket and a standard fare payment for the journey being made
· Any other terms and conditions imposed by Stagecoach at their discretion.
• The ‘unirider’ bus pass will be issued to You once You have moved into your accommodation and have paid all fees and charges due under the terms of the tenancy agreement entered into by You
• Upon notification that you have qualified for this Offer, in order to receive the bus pass You must come to reception after you have moved into the accommodation to fill out Your details with iQ Student Accommodation staff.
• Only 1 offer is redeemable per booking and this offer is not redeemable in conjunction with any other offer.
• The offer is only available for prospective students who are studying full-time or part-time for a minimum of 21 hours a week for a full academic year for the academic year 2016/2017.
• We reserve the right to cancel or amend any or all part of the offer and its terms and conditions without notice for any reason that is outside of Our control.
• This offer is not open to employees of UK Service Employment Co Limited or their families.
• No correspondence will be entered into concerning this offer.
• The decision to offer the incentive is at the absolute discretion of UK Service Employment Co Limited.
This offer is promoted by UK Service Employment Co Limited, Registered Office, iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG