How to enter:
1. Edit a love song to include a reference to pancakes for a chance to win a £50 voucher.
2. Post your entry on either Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #PancakeLoveSong to be in with a chance of winning.
3. Entries can be either video or text edits.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to all students at UK universities.
2. Entries to the competition should be made through our Facebook or Twitter accounts using the hashtag #PancakeLoveSong. Any entries not made using the hashtag may be rejected.
3. By submitting your song titles or videos you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. iQ Student Accommodation shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition. No receipt or acknowledgement will be issued in respect of submitted entries
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The competition begins on Tuesday 13th February 2018 at 9am and runs until Wednesday 14th February 2018 at 11:59pm (“the Closing Date”). Entries to the competition must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on Wednesday 14th February.
6. The prize is 1x £50 Love2Shop voucher.
7. The winner will be picked at random from all the entries who have followed the terms and conditions.
8. By entering the competition, you agree that copyright of entries belongs to IQSA Services Limited who will have an unrestricted right to use your work without payment of fees.
9. The winner will be notified no later than Friday 16th February 2018.
10. The Prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days of the closing date
11. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activities.
12. The Promoter of the competition is IQSA Services Limited (trading as iQ Student Accommodation, whose office is iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG, company no. 09857188). The judges’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
14. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Submitting an entry will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. IQSA Services Limited reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
IQSA Services Limited will only use your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. All personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.