Live with us again next year and you can enjoy:
• Your deposit rolled over
• A free contract extension if you're on a 50 or 51 week contract
There are no restrictions on what room you can book, if you’d like to book a specific room then make sure you act quickly for the widest availability. There is no guarantee you will be able to rebook your own room.
If this sounds like a great deal, you can rebook by visiting reception or rebook online.
Make sure you read the below terms and conditions to be eligible for this offer. If you have any questions you can pop down to reception or drop us an email.
This promotion is managed and operated by IQSA Services Limited and applies to bookings for the forthcoming 2017/18 academic year only.
‘Rebooker’ – means a 2016/2017 resident that has rebooked at one of our Prodigy Living or iQ Student Accommodation properties for 2017/18.
‘You’ means the applicant for a tenancy for the 2017/2018 tenancy year.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as property Managers.
The properties in this promotion are:
• Abacus House
• Ty Willis House
• Grosvenor House
• iQ Student Quarter
• Fiveways House
• Fenton House
• Penworks House
• iQ Broderick House
• iQ Leeds
• Warehouse One & Two
• iQ Kopa
• Great Newton House
• iQ Brocco
• iQ Steel
• Hayes Wharf House
• Both the rebooker and refer a friend offer for all of the above properties will end on the 14th July 2017.
• This offer is only open to current 2016/17 residents at the houses listed above.
• Only 1 promotion is redeemable per booking.
• This offer is only applicable to the applicant and is not transferable.
• Limited availability.
The Rebooker package is available for a limited period only and allows current residents who book for the 2017/18 academic year to take advantage of:
- Deposit roll over (No new deposit required)
- A contract extension for individuals that have booked either 50 or 51 week contracts at any of the properties listed above
• No new deposit means that your deposit for the 2016/17 academic year will be held for the 2017/18 academic year and you will not have to pay anything further until the date of the first rent instalment. Your deposit will remain protected with My deposits subject to the terms and conditions advised to you at the start of your current tenancy.
• Contract extensions only apply to individuals who have booked either 50 or 51 week contracts for the 2016/2017 academic year (this means residents who moved in during September 2016 and stay for a minimum of 50 weeks).
• No cash amount will be paid or alternative incentives substituted.
• The Rebooker must also have completed and signed an appropriate tenancy agreement with Us. All other terms and conditions attached to the tenancy will continue to apply.
• Any damage charges outstanding on your account for the 2016/17 tenancy period must be cleared by You prior to the 17/18 tenancy start date or the incentive will not be applied.
• If this results in a deposit of less than £250 being held – the outstanding balance must be paid when making your initial payment on 1st August 2017.
• The decision to provide the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
• If for any reason We agree to release you from your tenancy during the 2017/18 tenancy year, any calculation of monies owed by You under the terms of the tenancy will be on the basis that the incentive had not been applied.
• The decision to pay the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
• We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute this offer for another with different terms at any time and without notice during this promotion. Any such change would not affect any bookings already made under the current terms of this offer.
This offer is promoted by IQSA Services Limited whose registered address is iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG