THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED by iQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMDATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means the Competition entrant.
‘Us’, ‘Our’ or ‘We’ means iQ Student Accommodation (IQSA) acting as property managers and any Subsidiary Companies.
iQ Student Accommodation is a brand name of IQSA SERVICES LIMITED
TERMS OF OFFER:
In order to be entered into the competition ‘You’ must register with ‘Us’ by giving us ‘Your’ valid contact details by completing ‘Our’ Data Gathering form during the St. Mary’s University Open Day, on Friday 31st March 2017 from 10am – 3pm at Students’ Union Hall and have undertaken a property tour at iQ Kingston: 15 Wood Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1TY before 5:00pm on Monday 10th April 2017.
In accepting the terms of this Prize Draw you are consenting to your details being used to send you information and offers relating to properties managed by iQ Student Accommodation or Prodigy Living. ‘We will not transfer or sell ‘Your’ Personal Information to any other organisation outside of IQSA nor use your data for any other purpose than outlined in these terms and conditions.
‘We’ will only use ‘Your’ Personal Details for marketing purposes and not for any other reason.
‘You’ consent to ‘Us’ contacting ‘You’ by e-mail or telephone or by post.
‘We’ will use ‘Your’ details for sending you Information and Offers in respect of the 2017/18 Academic year only and any Personal Information ‘You’ give us in relation to this Promotion will be destroyed no later than 2 years after the fair has taken place.
‘You’ have the right to ask us to opt out of using ‘Your’ Personal Information for marketing purposes and to ask ‘Us’ to remove and destroy any Personal Information
‘We’ hold about ‘You’ in respect of this Promotion by writing to us at our Registered Office, iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG.
- In accepting the terms of this Prize Draw and providing ‘Your’ details ‘You’ will be entered into a prize draw with a chance of winning an Amazon voucher with a face value of £100. The winner will be drawn at random and independently verified.
- The winner will be notified on 12th April 2017 by e-mail and will be able to collect the prize from iQ Kingston after the date of notification.
- The winner must agree to be photographed receiving the prize and for it to be placed on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The copyright to any photograph taken through participation in the draw will remain with IQSA Services Limited and no royalties or other payments will be payable as a result of its use. We will post the photograph to social media sites in accordance with the terms of conditions relating to its use on each site.
- Only 1 valid entry per person.
- IQSA is not liable for any loss, damage or injury as a result of accepting these terms and conditions or in the case of the winning entry, any subsequent loss as a result of using the supplied vouchers.
- Use of these vouchers is subject to the terms and conditions that attach to them which you agree to accept if your entry is drawn as winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other item, in any circumstances.
- Only 1 prize will be offered in respect of this draw and no correspondence will be entered into concerning this offer.
- IQSA Services Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend any or all part of the offer and its terms and conditions without notice for any reason that is outside of its control.
- IQSA Services Limited reserves the right to substitute the Amazon Vouchers with vouchers of another type in the event that these are not available. Any substituted vouchers will be to the same face value.
- The decision to offer the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited
- IQSA Services Limited employees and their families are prohibited from entering this Prize Draw.
- This Prize Draw is promoted by IQSA Services Limited, Registered Office, iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG