The below terms and conditions apply to all summer accommodation bookings for iQ Student Accommodation.
- All offers of accommodation featured on the iQ Summer Accommodation website are subject to availability and there is a limited number of rooms available.
- Booking periods and minimum stays vary across iQ locations in other cities. Please consult the website or contact the relevant site team for further details.
- No holding deposit is required for summer bookings as full payment is made upon booking.
- The minimum notice period for booking is 7 days before check-in (for any short notice bookings, please contact the site team directly).
- A room booking is only secured once payment has been made by credit or debit card through the iQ Portal.
- Rooms are not secured or guaranteed until payment has been received.
Changes or Cancellation
Bookings made directly with iQ:
If a booking is cancelled in writing prior to 31st May 2020 a full refund will be issued. If a booking is cancelled after 1st June 2020 (inclusive) no refund will be issued.
If a guest fails to arrive at the accommodation for the whole or any part of the period booked, without cancelling or notifying iQ within the previously mentioned timeframes, the full accommodation price will still be charged.
Bookings made via travel partners:
Guests booking through one of our travel partners should consult the cancellation policy outlined on their booking.
In very rare circumstances iQ may reserve the right to cancel or amend your booking. In such instances, you will be given a full refund but iQ shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation.
Check in/Check out times
You can check in from 15:00 and you must check out before 10:00.
How to check in outside of office hours?
Outside of normal working hours, our locations are managed by Security who will assist with late check-ins. Should you wish to speak to a member of the Operations Team please report to reception from 09.00.
Selected facilities are available throughout your stay with iQ. Please contact the reception team for full details.
Parking is not available at any iQ site.
Guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement, but otherwise, no pets are allowed.
Please note the accommodation does not serve as serviced accommodation, therefore, crockery and bed linens are not provided.
It is strongly recommended that insurance is taken to cover the cost of cancellation and other risks including personal accident and personal public liability. iQ will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left on site other than as required under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 and the Local London Authorities Act 2004.
If you have a problem
In the unlikely event that you have a problem during your stay, you must bring it to the attention of the reception staff at the time, to ensure that we have an opportunity to rectify it.
If you are not satisfied that the issue has been resolved, please submit the details via email within 28 days of your stay.