To qualify to enter the competition you will need to submit a photo of your pinboard via Twitter, Weibo or Instagram, tagging in @iqstudents, with the post being visible to see via the iQ Student account. The competition will run from 27/08/21 to 30/09/21. The prize is an Fujifilm Instant Camera Instax Mini 11, colour dependent on stock availability, with 10 Instax Mini films. There will be up to 25 winners.
THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY IQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2021/22 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
‘You’ or the ‘Entrant’ means the entrant of the competition and a tenant of an iQ Student Accommodation Hall of Residence for the 2021/22 academic year
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as Property Managers.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Entries for this competition must use their Instagram or Twitter account to publish their photo.
TERMS OF COMPETITION
1. This offer is promoted by IQSA Services Limited, Registered Office, iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor East, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG
2. The competition begins at 12:00 on the 27/08/21
3. The competition ends at 23:59 on the 20/10/21
4. This competition is open to all IQSA residents for the 2021/22 academic year.
5. To be in with a chance of winning a Fujifilm Instant Camera Instax Mini 11, entrants must upload a picture of their pinboard to Twitter, Weibo or Instagram, tagging in @iqstudents, with the post being visible to the iQ Students social account.
6. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The winners will be selected at random by the IQSA social media team.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The prize will be arranged for no later than 5/10/21, unless agreed otherwise between the parties.
11. The winner will be notified by DM on either Twitter or Instagram. We will use reasonable endeavors to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the first notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The winner agrees to take part at no cost in any publicity for the promotion as requested by Us and You grant Us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the content that you post on or through the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or WeChat, and/or Weibo Services which are also subject to the terms and conditions of those respective websites.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
14. The winner agrees to allow us to take pictures of the winner with the prize and consent to their uses for future marketing collateral or social media activity, as well as their submitted entry.
15. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any Entrant or any third party or to Us.
16. This promotion is subject to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook’s terms of services which can be found at:
17. Entrants hereby release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter of all liability that can be excluded under English law.
18. This offer is not open to employees of iQ Student Accommodation or their families.
19. No cash amount will be paid to the applicant or alternative incentives substituted.
20. No correspondence will be entered into concerning this offer except to contact the winners.
21. The decision to offer the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
22. We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
23. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.