THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY iQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
‘You’ means the applicant for a tenancy for the 2019/20 tenancy year.
‘New Booker/New Booking’ means a booking for a room at an iQ property for the academic year 2019/20 and who has not previously lived or currently living at an iQSA group property.
‘Resident’ means an individual who is currently living in an iQ property for the academic year 18/19.
‘Resident Booking’ means a 2018/19 resident that has booked directly at an iQ Property for the academic year 2019/20.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means iQSA Services Limited acting as property managers on behalf of the iQ Group.
‘Offer’ means any combination of New Booker and Resident Booking incentives.
‘Nominations Agreement’ means a referral agreement between iQ Group and a participating University.
‘Completed booking’ means all parts of the booking are complete including signed/accepted Tenancy Agreement and accepted Guarantor Documentation.
‘iQ Property’ means a property managed by IQSA Services Limited.
‘Tenancy Takeovers’ means where another resident takes over the Tenancy Agreement in the event You cancel your booking with Us.
TERMS OF OFFER:
- You must have created a New Booking or Resident Booking for 2019/20 and have checked in for 2019/20.
- The Offer begins on the 3rd June 2019.
- The Offer ends at 23:59 on 30th August 2019. New Bookings or Resident Bookings made on or after 31 August 2019 will not be eligible for the offer and will therefore not receive a pre-paid laundry card.
- Any New Booking or Resident Booking for 2019/20 during the offer period will automatically receive a pre-paid laundry card once checked in for 2019/20.
- You must have booked a minimum of 34 weeks with the named property in order to qualify for the Offer, unless stated otherwise in the offer.
- This Offer excludes bookings for the 2019/20 academic year referred through a Nominations Agreement.
- This offer is applicable in conjunction with RAF and Cashback promotions. You will still be required to enter a valid RAF and Cashback promo code at the time of booking alongside the New Booker or Rebook promotional code.
- The Offer is only applicable to You as the New Booker and Resident Booker and is non-transferable. In cases where a room is booked with dual occupancy, only the lead booker is eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The Offer is issued on a per property basis and is not transferable between iQ Properties.
- Pre-paid laundry card will be credited with the value of £5 a week based on the New Booking or Resident Booking tenancy length booked. Once the tenancy has ended you will cease to receive any further credit.
- Pre-paid laundry cards will be provided when the New Booker or Resident Booker checks in at the iQ property, or at a subsequent later date if for operational reasons we have not been able to facilitate dispatch of the cards to those qualifying. If this is the case, we will notify you with an estimate of the revised date of despatch. We reserve the right to pay by alternative methods. Any alternative payment method requests will not be granted.
- The decision to pay the Offer is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the Offer for another with different terms at any time and without notice during this promotion.
- Offers do not apply to Tenancy Takeovers. The pre-paid laundry card incentive becomes void.
- Use of any voucher or pre-paid payment card is subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher issuer. IQSA Services Limited will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of participating in this incentive.