THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY IQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
‘Referrer’ means the person introducing a friend or individual to make a booking with IQSA Services Limited for the 2021/22 tenancy year.
‘Referred friend’ means a friend or individual who is introduced to IQSA Services Limited by the Referrer and who makes a booking with IQSA Services Limited for the 2021/22 tenancy year.
‘New Booker/New Booking’ means a new booking for a room at an iQ property for the academic year 2021/22 and has not previously lived at an iQ property.
‘Resident booking’ means a 2020/21 resident who has booked directly at an iQ Property for the 2021/22 tenancy year.
‘Cashback’ means a monetary reward for booking with IQSA Services Limited for the 2021/22 tenancy year. It is a promotion applied to eligible Residents and New bookings only when a promotional code is entered at the time of booking.
‘Promotional Code’ means the unique code used at the point of booking to validate cashback Offer.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as property managers on behalf of the iQ Group.
‘iQ Group’ means the subsidiaries of IQSA Holdco Limited.
‘Nominations Agreement’ means a referral agreement between iQ Group and a participating HEI.
‘HEI’ means a Higher Education Institution, including Universities.
‘Guarantor’ means an individual responsible for putting right any breaches of tenancy, including non-payment of rent if the tenant fails in their responsibilities.
‘Completed booking’ means all parts of the booking are complete including signed/accepted Tenancy Agreement and accepted Guarantor Documentation.
‘iQ Property’ means a property managed by IQSA Services Limited.
Refer a Friend terms of offer
1. To qualify for this Cashback the Referrer must:
• Have stayed at an iQ property in either 2020/21 or booked to stay in 2021/22 in any room for a minimum of 34 weeks, unless stated otherwise;
• Provide their entry ID, full name and promotional code to the Referred friend;
• Have remained within the terms of their respective tenancy agreements with IQSA Services Limited; and
• Be up to date with rent instalments and any other outstanding iQ fees as of 1 November 2021 or have paid in full for the entire year. If the Referrer subsequently makes all due payments after this date and is no longer in arrears, the Referrer will not be eligible for cashback.
2. If the Referrer is living with iQ in 2021/22, the Referrer must have checked in to their booked iQ property.
3. If the Referrer is no longer living with iQ they must be up to date with rent instalments and any other outstanding iQ fees.
4. To qualify for this Cashback, the Referred friend must:
• Create a new 2021/22 booking on the iQ website and have not previously lived at an iQ property. On site teams can assist with the online booking process;
• Have booked a room for a minimum of 34 weeks with the named property in order to qualify for the Offer, unless stated otherwise;
• Be studying for a minimum of 21 hours a week for a full academic year for the 2021/22 academic year;
• Enter a valid RAF promotional code at the time of booking, in the applicable promo code field. The Referred friend must also enter a valid 2020/21 or 2021/22 resident’s full name and entry ID of the Referrer in the applicable promo code fields. If the Referred friend does not have the valid resident name and entry ID of the Referrer at time of booking, the Referred friend will be able to return to the booking portal and add Referrer details at a later date. Any missing information must be added to the Referred friend’s 2021/22 booking no later than 31st August 2021 to qualify for the Cashback;
• Be up to date with rent instalments and any other outstanding iQ fees as of 1 November 2021, or have paid in full for the entire year. If the Referred friend subsequently makes all due payments after this date and is no longer in arrears, the Referred friend will not be eligible for Cashback;
• Have checked in to your iQ property; and
• Have remained within the terms of the respective tenancy agreements.
5. This offer can be applied in conjunction with a New Booker or Resident booking cashback promotional code as long as both promotional codes are entered at the time of booking. Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively.
6. Cashback payment will be split equally between the Referrer and the Referred friend (50/50).
7. Cashback payment will only be made when both the Referrer and the Referred friend have met the above eligibility criteria.
8. ‘Circular referrals’ are not permitted, e.g. if a Referrer refers a friend and then the same Referred friend refers the Referrer. Only Referrer to Referred friend recommendations will be permitted.
9. The offer is only applicable to the Referrer and the Referred Resident and is non-transferable.
10. Cashback payment will be made to the Referrer and Referred friend in the form of a pre-paid payment card, no later than 31st December 2021 or at a subsequent later date if for operational reasons we have not been able to facilitate dispatch of the pre-paid payment cards to those qualifying. If this is the case, we will notify you no later than 31st December 2021 with an estimate of the revised date of despatch. We reserve the right to pay by alternative methods. Any alternative payment method requests will not be granted. If the Referrer no longer lives at an iQ property then they will receive the cashback via a refund. The Referrer will receive an email from iQ requesting the Referrer’s bank account details on the iQ Portal.
11. There’s no limit to the number of friends a Referrer can refer, and each Referred friend will qualify for a payment if they meet the eligibility criteria.
12. Customers will not be eligible for this promotion if they have booked their accommodation through an HEI (including via a referral) or have not entered into a Tenancy Agreement directly with iQ (for the avoidance of doubt this includes any circumstances where an HEI or any other third party has acted as an agent of iQ) (‘Indirect Bookers’). Indirect Bookers are advised to contact their HEI accommodation office.
13. The decision to pay the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
14. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the RAF offer for another with different terms at any time and without notice during this promotion. Any such change would not affect any bookings already made under the current RAF terms.
15. Offers do not apply to Tenancy Takeovers.
16. Use of the pre-paid payment card is subject to the terms and conditions of the card issuer. IQSA Services Limited will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of participating in this incentive.
17. The Cashback is not available to IQSA Services Limited employees.