THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY IQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
‘Cashback’ means a monetary reward for booking with an iQ Group entity for the 2021/22 tenancy year pursuant to the terms and conditions below.
‘Completed booking’ means all parts of the booking are complete including signed/accepted Tenancy Agreement and accepted guarantor documentation.
‘HEI’ means a Higher Education Institution, including Universities.
‘iQ Group’ means IQSA Holdco Limited and its subsidiaries.
‘New Booker/New Booking’ means a new booking for a room at an iQ property for the 2021/22 academic year and has not previously lived at an iQ property.
‘iQ Property’ means a property managed by IQSA Services Limited.
‘Promotional Code’ means the unique code used at the point of booking to validate cashback Offer.
‘Referred friend’ means the person who is introduced by the Referrer and who makes a booking with an iQ Group entity for the 2021/22 academic year.
‘Referrer’ means the person introducing a friend or individual to make a booking with an iQ Group entity for the 2021/22 academic year.
‘Resident booking’ means a 2020/21 resident who has booked directly at an iQ Property for the 2021/22 academic year.
‘Tenancy Takeovers’ means where we agree to release you from your Tenancy Agreement and another person has agreed to assume the responsibility of your
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as property managers on behalf of the iQ Group.
Refer a Friend terms of offer
- To qualify for this Cashback offer the Referrer must:
- Have stayed at an iQ Property in either the 2020/21 academic year or booked to stay in 2021/22 academic year in any room for a minimum of 34 weeks starting before January 2022, unless stated otherwise;
- Provide their entry ID, full name and promotional code to the Referred friend;
- Have complied with the terms of their tenancy agreement(s) with the relevant IQ Group entity; and
- Have paid all rent instalments due and not owe the IQ Group any other fees as at 1 November 2021 or have paid your rent in full for the entire year.
- If the Referrer is living at an IQ Property in the 2021/22 academic year, the Referrer must have checked in to their room at the relevant iQ Property.
- If the Referrer is no longer living at an iQ Property, the Referrer must have no outstanding debts owing to the IQ Group.
- To qualify for this Cashback offer, the Referred friend must:
- Have a Completed booking for the 2021/22 academic year and have not previously lived at an iQ Property;
- Have booked a room for a minimum of 34 weeks starting before January 2022 with the named property in order to qualify for the Offer, unless stated otherwise;
- Enter a valid RAF promotional code at the time of booking, in the applicable promo code field. The Referred friend must also the full name and entry ID of the Referrer in the applicable promo code fields. If the Referred friend does not have the valid resident name and entry ID of the Referrer at time of booking, the Referred friend will be able to return to the booking portal and add Referrer details at a later date. Any missing information must be added to the Referred friend’s 2021/22 booking no later than 31 August 2021 to qualify for the Cashback;
- You have paid all rent instalments due and not owe the iQ Group any other fees as of 1 November 2021 or have paid your rent in full for the entire year.
- Have checked in to your iQ Property; and
- comply the terms of their tenancy agreement.
- This offer can be applied in conjunction with a New Booker or Resident booking cashback promotional code as long as both promotional codes are entered at the time of booking. Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Cashback payment will be split equally between the Referrer and the Referred friend (50/50).
- Cashback payment will only be made when both the Referrer and the Referred friend have met the above eligibility criteria.
- ‘Circular referrals’ are not permitted, e.g. if a Referrer refers a person and then the same Referred friend refers the Referrer. Only Referrer to Referred friend recommendations will be permitted.
- The Cashback offer is only applicable to the Referrer and the Referred Resident and is non-transferable.
- Cashback payment will be made to the Referrer and Referred friend in the form of a pre-paid payment card, no later than 31st December 2021 or at a subsequent later date if for operational reasons we have not been able to facilitate dispatch of the pre-paid payment cards to those qualifying. If this is the case, we will notify you no later than 31st December 2021 with an estimate of the revised date of despatch. We reserve the right to pay by alternative methods. Any alternative payment method requests will not be granted. If the Referrer no longer lives at an iQ Property then they will receive the cashback via a refund. The Referrer will receive an email from iQ requesting their bank account details on the iQ Portal.
- There is no restriction on the number of people a Referrer can refer, and each Referred friend will qualify for a payment if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Customers will not be eligible for this promotion if they have booked their accommodation through an HEI (including via a referral) or have not entered into a tenancy agreement directly with iQ (for the avoidance of doubt this includes any circumstances where an HEI or any other third party has acted as an agent of iQ).
- The decision to pay the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited and We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute this offer for another with different terms at any time and without notice.
- The Cashback offer does not apply to Tenancy Takeovers.
- Use of any voucher or pre-paid payment card is subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher or card issuer. IQSA Services Limited will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of participating in this incentive.
- The Cashback offer is not available to IQSA Services Limited employees.
Fill a Flat Offer – Available for Current Residents
The following terms and conditions apply in conjunction with the above Refer a Friend T&Cs.
Terms of offer:
1. Offer applies to current residents referring another current resident only where the flat booked has been filled using the RAF offer.
2. This offer can be applied in conjunction with a New booking or Resident booking promotion. The referred friend is required to enter a valid RAF promotional code at the time of booking.