To qualify to enter the competition you will need either upload your photo/video to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram using #iQMoveinMoment or manually upload these via the entry form on the iQ website.
The competition will run from the 07/09/20 to 26/10/20
THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY IQSA SERVICES LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2020/21 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
- ‘You’ or the ‘Entrant’ means the entrant of the competition and a tenant of an iQ Student Accommodation Hall of Residence for the 2020/21 academic year and for the duration of the competition.
- ‘Us’ or ‘We’ means IQSA Services Limited acting as Property Managers.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Entries for this competition must use their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account to publish their photos and videos with the hashtag: #iQMoveinMoment.
TERMS OF COMPETITION
- This offer is promoted by IQSA Services Limited, Registered Office, iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor East, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG
- The competition begins at 1o:00 on the 07/09/20
- The competition ends at 23:59 on the 26/10/20
- This competition is open to current IQSA residents for the 2020/21 academic year who have paid all fees and charges up to the time of the closure date of the prize draw.
- To be in with a chance of winning the one of the 1o0 hamper prizes, Entrants must either upload their photo/video using the competition post using their Twitter, Facebook, Instagram account or manually upload via the competition entry form on the iQ website.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be selected at random by the IQSA social media team.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are permitted however if selected as a winner will be ineligible from any further prizes in this competition (one prize per person no matter the number of entries).
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner no later than 31/10/20
- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook or via email that is left on the website form. We will use reasonable endeavors to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the first notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to take part at no cost in any publicity for the promotion as requested by Us and You grant Us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the content that you post on or through the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or WeChat, and/or Weibo Services which are also subject to the terms and conditions of those respective websites.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The winners agree and to allow us to take pictures of the winner with the prize and consent to their uses for future marketing collateral or social media activity.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any Entrant or any third party or to Us.
- This promotion is subject to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook’s terms of services which can be found at: https://twitter.com/en/to https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/ https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- Entrants hereby release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter of all liability that can be excluded under English law.
- This offer is not open to employees of iQ Student Accommodation or their families.
- No cash amount will be paid to the applicant or alternative incentives substituted.
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning this offer except to contact the winners.
- The decision to offer the incentive is at the absolute discretion of IQSA Services Limited.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.