1. Entry is open to iQ Student Accommodation residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of iQ Student Accommodation, or any of their subsidiaries, advisers, suppliers, agents and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion.
2. Entries to the competition should be made through our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts using the hashtag #iQStudents. Any entries not made using the hashtag or which are incomplete, illegible or defaced may be rejected.
3. By submitting your pictures you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. iQ Student Accommodation shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition. No receipt or acknowledgement will be issued in respect of submitted entries.
4. Only one entry per person in any 24-hour period.
5. The competition begins on 1st December 2017 at 12am (“the Opening Date”) and runs for 12 working days until 18th December 2017 at 11:59pm (“the Closing Date”). Entries to the competition must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on the given day you are entering.
6. The prizes for the competition are:
• Day 1: 1 x Cadbury’s Chocolate Selection Box (12 available)
• Day 2: 1 x Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Tub (11 available)
• Day 3: 1 x £5 Starbucks voucher (10 available)
• Day 4: 1 x £5 Argos voucher (9 available)
• Day 5: 1 x £10 Amazon voucher (8 available)
• Day 6: 1 x £15 Arcadia voucher (7 available)
• Day 7: 1 x £15 Tesco voucher (6 available)
• Day 8: 1 x £20 Restaurant Choice voucher (5 available)
• Day 9: 1 x £25 Cineworld voucher (4 available)
• Day 10: 1 x £30 Currys PC World voucher (3 available)
• Day 11: 1 x £75 Ticketmaster voucher (2 available)
• Day 12: 1 x £250 Love2Shop voucher (1 available)
7. The finalists will be the entrants who in the sole opinion of the judges submit the best photographs representative of the competition. The winners will be the top entrants who in the sole opinion of private voting have submitted the best photos of iQ Student Accommodation. The winners must be residents of iQ Student Accommodation at the date the competition closes.
8. By entering the competition, you agree that copyright of entries belongs to IQSA Services Limited who will have an unrestricted right to use your work without payment of fees.
9. Winners will be notified the next working day after each daily competition, beginning on Monday 4th December 2017.
10. Prizes will be sent to winners at their iQ Student Accommodation residential address within 30 days of the closing date.
11. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activities.
12. The Promoter of the competition is IQSA Services Limited (trading as iQ Student Accommodation, whose office is iQ Student Accommodation, 7th Floor, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG, company no. 09857188). The judges’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
14. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Submitting an entry will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. IQSA Services Limited reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
IQSA Services Limited will only use your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. All personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.